Website Flad Architects
If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative environment that celebrates each person’s ideas, experience, and creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a national architectural firm with ten offices across the country, specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people who help our clients tackle the issues that change people’s lives.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of architectural experience and at least three (3) years of recent project management experience with large-scale facilities.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments is preferred.
- Excellent client management and leadership skills are required.
- Superior technical and presentation skills and a commitment to design excellence are essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field is required
- Professional registration preferred
- LEED AP preferred
- Directly responsible to the client and the firm for the successful execution and leadership of projects, including the meeting of project goals, client service, quality of work performed, utilization of staff, marketing reputation of the firm, and profitability.
- Overall responsibility for leading, motivating, and providing a team environment for the project members by inspiring a shared vision, enabling others to act, challenging the process, taking risks and assuming ultimate responsibility for the team’s actions, exercising good judgment, and continually increasing people skills.
- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client’s vision, goals, and objectives through the development of the project work plan during the planning phase.
- Responsible for developing the project fees and contracts during the planning phase and establishing the project schedule, budget, and profitability during the start-up phase.
- Deliver projects on schedule, within budget, meeting design intent and client vision/goals, and at the required level of quality.
- Assist with developing strategies for approaching clients and cultivate business development opportunities by presenting Flad’s services to potential clients. Work with office BD leads to identify new project opportunities. Serve as point person for managing the development of proposals, including identifying Flad and the consultant team and developing project schedules, work plans, and proposed fees.
- Responsible for continuous management and development of key, repeat clients. Maintain good working relationships with the client to promote future opportunities.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Hybrid work environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Financial health and wellness benefits – retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits, including mass transit and parking; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure, and sustainability support, annual professional registration, and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit external-fladarchitects.icims.com.