Website Kelly & Stone Architects
We are eager to interview for experienced project leaders for our studios in Steamboat Springs CO and Truckee CA. You will have signifficant opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition.
You should know how to work with people and projects, from contracts and kickoff to documentaton and delivery. You should also be forward-thinking and energetic, exhibiting a commitment to excellence in architecture and quality construction.
- Professional degree in architecture (master’s preferred).
- Architectural registration is preferred. LEED accreditation is significant.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in architecture, including at least 5 years of project management. (10+ years required for Truckee.)
- Experience in all phases of design and documentation.
- Experience with design and delivery for high-end custom residential and other types of word-framed single- and multi-family housing, especially in coastal and mountain settings.
- Experience wth project management and performance of internal teams and external consultants, including contracts, budgets, resource scheduling, deadlines, and profitability.
- Experience with talent management, including development and training.
- Broad proficiency in design and computational software, including ArchiCAD (preferred) or Revit, BIM, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Verbal and visual presentation prowess, as well as organizational skills
- A great opportunity with a great practice to articulate the process, approach, and impact of your ideas.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Employment requires current eligibility to work in the USA. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the USA, including details regarding visa type and duration.
Our benefits program includes paid time off, health insurance, ski pass, and matching IRA contributions. We also offer support for licensure and professional accreditation
Submit a digital copy of your resume and representative samples of your portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Files should be in PDF format. Please label each document to include your name and date. Maximum attachment size is 10MB.
We review submissions on a weekly basis and contact applicants with whom we would like to move forward. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com