Website M Royce Architecture
M Royce Architecture is looking for a talented individual to help grow our practice. Our work includes ground-up and renovation of medium to large scale single family, multi-family residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. Our work has recently won several AIA awards and has been published in numerous outlets such as Architectural Digest, Wallpaper Magazine, Designboom, and Dezeen among others.
Responsibilities will include site surveying, planning, production of design development and construction documents, construction administration, site meetings, and direct client interaction. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable, and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in an architectural office.
- Client Account Management requires strong personal relationship skills
- Perform and/or supervise the design and drafting of production of design drawings.
- Supervise the work of team members and coordinate documents with clients.
- Coordinate full drawing sets and prepare construction specifications.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, and methods.
- Understand Los Angeles and California codes and zoning.
- Relevant CA experience.
- Manage shop drawing review process.
- Construction Administration
- Motivate and inspire team members throughout the project.
- Proficiency in Revit.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team. We encourage people who are detail-oriented, collaborative, and eager to take on challenges to contact us.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.