MKThink is a future-forward design firm grounded in spatial intelligence and dedicated to “build less, solve more.” We bring together thinkers from various disciplines to solve problems at the nexus of architecture, culture, and the environment. Our data-informed solutions improve human performance at less operational, environmental, and capital costs than conventional approaches. Founded in 2000, MKThink practices from the Pacific Edge of San Francisco to the Oceanic Edge of O’ahu.
At MKThink, we believe that we can play a role in helping create a better and more sustainable future by creating intelligent spaces that improve the quality of life. Our greatest resource is our staff and their ability to contribute fully as teammates and individuals. We bring together thinkers from various disciplines to solve problems at the nexus of architecture, culture, and the environment. Our people have the interdisciplinary skills to contribute to this mission within and across architecture, strategies, and innovation domains.
- 10 years of progressively responsible project management experience, with mastery of the SD, DD, CD, and CA phases.
- Proven experience in both new construction and existing building rehabilitations/renovations in the educational and corporate sectors.
- B.Arch. or M.Arch from an accredited U.S. architecture school.
- Fluent in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Suite.
- Multi-tasking, synthesizing, organizing, and maintaining project work plans, deliverables, and schedules.
- Work with and coordinate diverse disciplinary teams (civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical).
- Incorporating design direction and advising a design team on technical solutions that maintain design intent.
- Thorough knowledge of California building codes, approval processes, and construction techniques.
- Organizing project budgets based on an understanding of the relative values and costs of materials and construction techniques.
- Employ strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills to build quick rapport with all levels of employees, consultants, and vendors.
- Utilizing sustainable design practices with energy-saving systems and resource-responsible design approaches.
- Leading teams through the LEED design and certification process.
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
Please add a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format. Please indicate “Project Manager” in the subject line of your email. If e-mails are not sent in this format, they may not be reviewed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org