Website Studio Ma
Studio Ma seeks a practiced Project Manager with excellent design skills, 7 years minimum professional experience.
The position will require strong working knowledge of Revit, and all applicants should have documented at least one completed project using the program. The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for environmental stewardship through their work and interests and will be able to capture the vision of our firm.
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect, or holding NCARB Certification
- Technical skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and preferably Rhino, SketchUp, and 3DMax
- Technical skills that include energy modeling using Climate Studio and Energy Plus are preferred
- Exceptional design and critical thinking skills
- Thorough working knowledge of building codes, standards and construction
- Completion of multiple construction document sets and construction administration experience
- Experience in project management and oversight of several project team members
- Comfort in working independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants, and vendors
- Leadership and management skills with experience overseeing multiple junior team members
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills
Studio Ma offers a best-in-class compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans.
This is a full-time, in-office (in-person) position. Candidates must be U.S. citizens, and we cannot sponsor visas at this time.
Please submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm and credentials for the position to email@example.com with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 8 MB. Responses without a cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls or visits, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org