Website Neal Beckstedt Studio
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a boutique architecture and interior design firm, seeks a skilled Architectural Project Manager/Designer to spearhead new high-end residential projects. The candidate will work directly with the principal to manage and oversee all architectural aspects from concept through punch list of interior gut renovations to ground-up homes.
- Create filing sets, detailed construction documents & bid sets for high-end custom residential projects
- Experience with NYC building codes
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with clients, contractors, and other vendors
- Previous experience in custom residential design & detailing – extensive millwork and fine detailing a must
- Excellent onsite experience and problem-solving
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Capable to delegate and mentor junior architects and designers
- Possess a strong work ethic with great attention to detail
Applicants should also be able to work independently yet work well in teams. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Hand sketching abilities are appreciated, especially for detailing.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for the open positions, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples to: email@example.com.
Please note the following for the application process:
- Only emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be responded to.
- Please attach your resume, cover letter, and work sample documents in PDF format only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com