Website Visioneering A/E, LLC
Are you a Senior Architect who would love to join an established firm based in a highly regarded resort community?
About Us: Visioneering A/E, LLC is a holding company of firms specializing in service, knowledge-based business including land use consulting, building design, and visual renderings. We are a full-service design firm providing a complete range of services tailored to each unique client’s needs, from project inception to complete build. We also provide services to design and permit land-use developments strictly for the private Sector. While most maintain a substantial portion of their work working for municipalities, we work for the developer and are your committed ally in the process. 1% of our work done for municipalities or other quasi-governmental entities is done cooperatively for community benefit, such as affordable housing networks, emergency services, etc., which in turn benefits our clients.
About the Job: The Senior Architect must have strong and growing technical abilities and be capable of design development and production of construction drawings and details with minimal supervision. Attention to detail and effective communication skills are a must. As a small firm engaged in a variety of project types, there is a great opportunity for diverse challenges and growth. We are looking for a Sr. Architect living near or willing to relocate to the Traverse City, MI area.
- Master’s degree in architecture or related field
- Licensed in Michigan or NCARB Certificate
- 8+ years’ experience as an architect in a reputed architectural firm or construction company
- Keen knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Office 365
- Strong ability to create Construction Drawings
- 3D renderings, Hand rendering, Space planning
- Strong knowledge of construction codes
- Emphasis in commercial design
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Highly creative and detail-oriented
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to prepare contracts and understand costs
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fits well within office and social settings
- Well-mannered and presents well with clients.
To apply for this job please visit amycelltalent.applytojob.com.