Liv-Connected, an innovator in modular housing, is seeking a Senior Architect to join our team. Liv-Connected was founded by the Partners of DXA studio, an award-winning architecture firm in New York City, as well as a tele-medicine pioneer and an expert in modular housing from Virginia Tech. The company’s goal is to help improve lives with well-designed and health-focused homes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating a passion and enthusiasm for delivering excellent design and project performance in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS (including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Rhino, Sketchup, and Revit
- Strong conceptual, design, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and energetic team member with the ability to meet project timelines and actively add to the design conversation
- Excellent organization and teamwork skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Advanced supervisory, leadership, and team-building skills
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and/or ActiveCampaign is preferred but not required
- Professional degree in architecture or interior design, plus 10 (ten) or more years of design experience, preferably in single and/or family residential and/or modular construction
- Certification as a licensed professional in architecture is preferred but not required.
- Can be relied upon to present directly to the client with technical and design solutions
- Coordinates with senior leadership to directly supervise the teams’ design and technical delivery
- Exceptional design skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must exhibit expertise in both Zoning and Building Code
- Experience with all phases of projects, from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Fully competent with consultant coordination
- Advanced knowledge of building systems and construction techniques
- Fully competent with drawing set preparation
- Fully responsible for regulatory approvals
- Attracts potential customers by responding to inquiries received through various channels, answering product and service-related questions, and providing customer support
- Works closely with senior leadership to execute project plans
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.