We are searching for an experienced leader for our Government Projects Team who is responsible, reliable, knowledgable, and understands the dynamic of managing projects for state and federal government entities and working with developers through an architectural project teaming process.
This individual should have a long history of experience directing and overseeing Government Center of Expertise project operations, project managers, production staff, and client relationships. Accountable for the project delivery process’s profitability, budget, deadlines, and quality. A leader with the proven ability to build and support a team of junior architects and architectural associates who knows how to develop the talents of young future architects and can be accountable for supporting their team.
- NAAB Accredited Professional Degree
- USA licensure is required; NCARB certification is preferred.
- Ten years as a licensed architect in a management role
- Demonstrated leadership ability and proven mentorship skills in developing junior staff members.
- Established reputation as an expert in the relevant field of expertise. In part, this can be evidenced by consistent profitability on projects, consistent client retention, proven ability to develop new clients, strong ties and connections in the local market, or demonstrated ability to do so
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing, public speaking, and presentations
- Ability to successfully manage change
- Fiscal management skills, including budgeting, reporting, and resource planning
- Personnel management skills, including mentoring, retention, and reviews
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, foresight, and decision-making skills
- Some knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be helpful for success in this role.
- In cooperation with the Managing Principal, pursues client contracts, team creation, proposals, etc.
- Provides service with community organizations and volunteers to promote the firm and provide public visibility.
- Provides new business through contacts in their field
- Represents the organization with significant customers, shareholders, the financial community, and the public
- Ensure quality products are delivered that meet agreed-upon firm standards
- Oversees the Government Center of Expertise Project Managers and their progress
- Provides support to clients to support them in their project plan, budget, and scope of work
- Provides mentorship to direct reports as well as others as requested
- Helps the Managing Principal create, build, and maintain a talented and efficient team
- Reviews and understands financial reports monthly for areas and projects within their control
- Reviews and understands firm-wide financial reports at least quarterly
- Actively ensures budget adherence within their control
- Proactively notifies Controller and Managing Principals of potential financial concerns or windfalls
To apply for this job please visit www.crsa-us.com.