We are seeking a Senior Architectural Designer who is passionate about design and takes leadership in finding unique solutions to sometimes difficult urban sites. Prior experience in Multi-Family, Affordable Housing, K-12 and Higher Education and Mixed Use is a must.
The ideal candidate has high level skills with Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite to quickly generate concept sketches for projects across studios. in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is also able to express design thinking clearly and concisely to firm leaders, colleagues, clients, the community, and planning boards.
An exceptional portfolio of recent work is required for consideration.
At SVA, we view our relationship with clients as collaborative and work closely and transparently to help them meet their objectives. We have the necessary experience and expertise to lead complex projects with diverse stakeholders to fruition. Our proven history of success is the result of an unwavering dedication to client satisfaction.
Under the leadership of Robert Simons, AIA, and Ernesto Vasquez, FAIA, the SVA team is committed to providing creative and sustainable design solutions that endure.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in architecture, ideally with 3-5 years in multi-family design and Institutional
- Proficient in Sketch-Up, Revit, and Adobe Suite
- Ability to create architectural designs and concepts through hand sketching and rendering.
- Experience with several housing types, building typologies, and vocabularies.
- Knowledge of major code issues and construction types.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Education: Bachelor’s in architecture required, master’s preferred
California licensed Architect preferred in pursuit of licensing.
Position Location: The Senior Architectural Designer will be in our Orange County Office
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.