Workshop/APD is an award-winning, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm. From dramatic penthouses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking hotels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to ultimately enhance users’ experience through exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site-specific, unbound by project type or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers, product designers and graphic designers leverage vast and highly varied experiences to solve complex design challenges, resulting in holistic spaces, products and experiences that are exceptionally beautiful and accessible.
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Architectural Designer with 5-8 years of professional experience. This position will develop and execute architectural design through all project phases of residential projects. The candidate will report to the studio leadership and mentor intermediate and junior designers. Candidates should have high-level modelling and rendering skills and must have proficient experience in Revit. The ideal candidate will have thorough architectural training, and although he/she/they does not need to be a licensed Architect, registration is preferred.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Minimum of 5 years’ high-end architectural design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work)
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, 3-D Modeling and Rendering skills, in addition to 3-D Studio Max
- Experience in Enscape preferred
- Talented, self-motivated designer with great team skills
- Designing high-end residential projects (single and multi-family) and other design projects
- Understanding clients’ needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- Developing and managing all phases of the design/documentation process
- Producing client presentations
- Developing, modeling and rendering design concepts
- Mentoring and training junior project team members
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and ARE/AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days). In addition, WAPD offers a comprehensive health and wellness program including discounts, education, prevention training, health coaching, and fitness classes, as well as in-office perks, including an employee lounge and rooftop, outdoor patio for lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, and office supplied food and beverages. Salary is commensurate with experience and available upon request.
We do not accept phone calls and/or office visits. For any assistance, please reach out email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.