We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Interior Designer to maintain and coordinate the firm’s holistic use of BIM through the integration of Revit, VR, Rendering, and other 3D design applications. The project will be based out of Washington, DC, with occasional trips to the New Orleans studio to lead training sessions.
- Qualified candidates must have 8+ years of experience with the design of commercial interiors.
- Experience in Higher Education, Workplace, and/or Hospitality projects is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school of design.
- Strong planning abilities, including development of design concepts, knowledge of furniture and finishes, planning codes, and budgets.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and
- Revit is required.
- LEED or WELL Accredited Professionals preferred.
- A professional license is required.
- Coordinate with clients, project team members and consultants from startup and pre-design through construction and occupancy.
- Meet with clients to program project requirements, vision and goals.
- Develop high-quality design solutions and prepare presentations and documents through schematic design, design development and construction documents phases.
- Develop FF&E, color palettes and material presentations from the conceptual phase through specifications.
- Research, apply, and document code and applicable standards (ADA, etc.)
EskewDumezRipple offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long-term disability, life insurance, competitive PTO, and parental leave. Our studio also hosts weekly happy hours and numerous employee events throughout the year.
EskewDumezRipple is a welcoming studio dedicated to equity and inclusion and encourages applications from diverse candidates. To be considered for employment, please submit your resume along with any other relevant portfolio materials that reflect relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com