A Registered Senior Interior Designer is NCDIQ certified and responsible for interpreting, organizing and executing the conceptual design of a project as well as utilizing creativity, foresight and judgment to meet project requirements and objectives through project completion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design
- NCIDQ certified
- 10+ years’ experience in interior design on a wide variety of projects
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, signage, art, and color schemes to carryout the design intent required.
- Knowledge of architectural building systems
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to clients
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word and Excel
- Manages projects of all sizes and levels of complexity and provides project team leadership
- Responsible for schematic design work
- Participates in the design control of projects in the design development, construction document, and supervision phases
- Provides direction to lower-level interior designers
- Responsible for project budget and management and cost control
- Develop and implement overall design and space planning concepts with team
- Solve complex design problems through all design phases – concept, SD, DD, CD & CA
- Participate in furniture selection, furniture palettes, material presentations and specification generation
- Research, select and specify materials and finishes
- Manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Work closely with senior level designers and project managers in the successful delivery of small, medium and large size stand-alone and integrated interiors and workplace projects.
- Proactively engage with teams and demonstrate a willingness to participate in the development of ideas at all levels.
- Contribute to and evolve the overall standards of design quality, assisting in the development and implementation of exceptional design concepts, expressed through 3-D visuals and drawings, with highly evolved materiality and furniture programs through all phases of design.
- Provide design and documentation support on projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Produce and / or oversee the development and review of high quality, comprehensive contract documents.
This position does not offer sponsorship for work visas or immigration.
At FSB Architects + Engineers, we believe that architecture is a collaborative endeavor that thrives on the collective wisdom of a diverse team. Whether you are a licensed Architect with years of experience or a Design Professional eager to embark on your architectural journey, we welcome you to contribute your unique talents to our projects.
Join our team and become part of a vibrant and inclusive community of architects, designers, and thinkers. Together, we’ll shape a better, more sustainable future through innovative architectural solutions.
Frankfurt-Short-Bruza Associates, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.