As a Senior Interior Designer in our Hong Kong studio, and with a focus on the Commercial and Workplace sector, you’ll work closely and collaborate with our Principals & Senior Designers across the region to undertake design, documentation & construction phase services across a range of projects in Asia.
We’re looking for a creative designer with a minimum of 6 years’ of relevant experience and a strong grounding in concept design, design development, detail documentation, drawing skills, and ID package documentation. You will possess excellent design skills using Revit with project examples and proven skills in visualising 3D interior concepts a must. You should also have:
- Experience in large-scale Commercial & Workplace and Hospitality sector projects
- Proficiency in Revit & Adobe Suite packages
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Architecture or Interior Architecture
- Fluency in Mandarin &/or Cantonese would be highly desirable
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions and representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training, including access to an online training programme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part-time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
Hassell is an inclusive, equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to reconciliation and cultural safety by fostering inclusive environments that value the cultural identities, perspectives, and practices of all individuals. We prioritise ensuring that everyone feels safe, included, and respected.
Our local studios serve as primary hubs for in-person connection and collaboration, and we offer flexible and hybrid work arrangements. Hassell encourages sustainable work hours and actively supports the holistic health and well-being of our people.
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice, so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your CV and professional portfolio.
Please note that we do not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.