Website Rockwell Group
Rockwell Group is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team in Madrid, Spain.
The senior interior designer should have a minimum of eight years of experience in hospitality/high-end residential design. This role reports to our project manager/studio leader.
- Equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in architecture and/or interior design
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Dynamic people person
- Eye for detail and results-driven
- ability to assist project manager/studio leader at presenting
- 3D software: Rhino and/or Revit
- Other: SketchUp
- Works individually and with project manager/studio leader in developing planning and creative-design concepts of a project
- Corrects and updates design documents
- Develops solutions to design problems
- Initiates and creates designs and plans of projects with responsibility for preparation of presentation and design drawings
- May supervise another less senior designer, designer or technician during the project
- May be responsible for keeping a phase of a project on schedule and revise on a weekly basis with the projects director
- Coordinates with project directors to enforce compliance with the studio standards
- Liaises with clients, operators, architects, sub consultants and contractors
- Adherence to applicable building codes and ADA compliance
- Review of drawings, samples mock-ups and other submittals
Candidates must have EU residency and be fluent in English and Spanish.
Please apply via job button below.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.