We’re not your average design collaborative, so we’re not looking for your average Senior Job Captain either.
We define ourselves as collaborative because this is the trait that lies at the heart of how we work… Collaboratively.
We are thinkers and doers.
We are visionary and grounded.
We are design-focused and results-oriented.
We don’t believe design happens in a vacuum, nor do we believe in big reveals.
We believe the best solutions are co-authored, and that design is an iterative process.
We like dialogue and debate, and we believe everyone has a voice because there are never any bad ideas.
We’re also champions for diversity as a design collaborative, drawing from all experience levels and cultural backgrounds within our team of “Bergies” – intentionally staffing project teams inclusively to represent the diverse perspectives of the world around us.
We tend to do our best work with those who feel the same way… Are you that somebody?
We are looking for a driven Senior Job Captain based in Boston that exudes positivity, approaches work with a collaborative style, and a candidate with a special passion for working in retail projects for our national clients.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Architecture Licensure preferred
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of recent design office experience. Experience in retail projects a plus.
- Ability to graphically communicate an idea quickly and effectively, backed by strong technical capabilities regarding building construction and technologies, millwork detailing, and consultant coordination.
- Participation in the full design process from conceptual design through Construction Administration as a member of a project team
- Experience with fast-paced, technical projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Conduct site surveys and full code and accessibility reviews
- Prepare design development and construction document packages with project team, consultants, contractors, and vendors
So now it’s your turn to show us what you can make with us.
You be the judge – do you want to experience an inclusive, equitable, pathbreaking, progressive workplace? Ready to om this way with our retail project team?
Travel is required
No agencies and no phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bergmeyer.com.