We’re not your average design collaborative, so we’re not looking for your average Senior Job Captain either.
We define ourselves as collaborative because this is the trait that lies at the heart of how we work… Collaboratively.
We are thinkers and doers.
We are visionary and grounded.
We are design-focused and results-oriented.
We don’t believe design happens in a vacuum, nor do we believe in big reveals.
We believe the best solutions are co-authored, and that design is an iterative process.
We like dialogue and debate, and we believe everyone has a voice because there are never any bad ideas.
We’re also champions for diversity as a design collaborative, drawing from all experience levels and cultural backgrounds within our team of “Bergies” – intentionally staffing project teams inclusively to represent the diverse perspectives of the world around us.
We tend to do our best work with those who feel the same way… Are you that somebody?
We are looking for a Senior Job Captain in Los Angeles who exudes positivity, approaches work with a collaborative style, and a candidate with a special passion for working on commercial and high-tech industrial workplace projects for our national clients.
We design for industry-leading clients with brands that drive the future of the thriving workplace to meet the needs of every type of worker. Are you ready to ride with us? Join our team located in Los Angeles.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- On path to Licensure and LEED AP status a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Revit
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience Recent experience with Industrial spaces, industrial workplace and wellness is a plus.
- Advanced construction documentation skills.
- Ability to graphically communicate an idea quickly, backed by strong technical capabilities regarding building construction and technologies.
- Participation in the full design process from conceptual design through Construction Administration as a member of a project team.
- Experience with fast paced, technical projects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Conduct site surveys and full code and accessibility reviews. Solid experience with existing conditions is necessary.
- Prepare design development and construction document packages with project team, consultants, contractors, and vendors
- Oversee drawing and project coordination with consultants and vendors.
So now it’s your turn to show us what you can make with us.
You be the judge – do you want to experience an inclusive, equitable, pathbreaking, progressive workplace? Ready to om this way with our retail project team?
Travel is required
No agencies and no phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bergmeyer.com.