Brookes Architects is looking for a senior project architect to join its team in London.
Brookes Architects is seeking an experienced senior project architect to join our team to lead the delivery of small to large-scale residential projects, from one-off bespoke houses to multi-storey developments with mixed-use elements.
The successful candidate is expected to be able to demonstrate a record of developing, managing, and delivering projects through all RIBA work stages, with a professionalism that reflects the practice’s ethos and values.
- A sound knowledge and proven experience of UK residential schemes, acting as project architect
- A high level of design and technical drawing ability using Revit, evidenced by a portfolio of project experience
- A sound knowledge of the planning process and building regulations
- Strong communication skills with fluent verbal and written English
- Currently, resident in the UK with a relevant work permit if appropriate
We are committed to nurturing and retaining all our staff, supporting and developing them to the highest possible level. There are excellent opportunities for career progression, offering the successful candidate the chance to become a key member of an established practice.
The salary will be agreed commensurate with experience in line with the RIBA Salary Guide and London weighting.
We are located in North Barnes, London SW13, on the southern side of Hammersmith Bridge.
Please submit your application via the apply for job button below, with your CV, cover letter and sample portfolio of your project drawings, salary expectations and details of availability. Please reference the subject of your email as: Senior Project Architect Sept 2023.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.