Website Brandon Architects, Inc.
Technical Architect role involves working independently on multiple projects as well as collaboratively within a fast-paced and creative team environment, playing a meaningful role in supporting the production of project documents and working directly with Project Architects/Managers, consultants, and other team members. Responsible for quality assurance and control of firm-wide construction documents and details. Directing as well as leading and mentoring staff in all technical aspects. Helping develop and maintain standards for guiding the design intent of each project. Knowledge of applicable codes, building envelopes, type-V construction and material applications is paramount.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience within an Architecture or design firm
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent degree from a U.S.-accredited Architecture school.
- Fluency in Building Information Modeling (Revit)
- Graphic and presentation skills, along with design software knowledge (Autodesk Products, Adobe Applications, Bluebeam, etc.)
- Construction detailing and material knowledge (Type V), Single Family Residential and mixed-use projects
- Understanding of construction documentation and consultant coordination
- Building envelope components, systems, and material-related detailing and documentation
- Knowledge of basic PC applications and tools (Google Workspaces, Microsoft Windows, etc.)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks
- Efficient with time management and detail oriented
- Desire to produce meaningful results
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a project team
- A proactive approach to working with others and producing deliverables
- Dependable to meet deadlines and keep organized records
- Communicates well with team members, clients and consultants
- Exercising Excellence – Every project is an opportunity to improve our craft.
- Greater Good – Recognize the impact of design and our responsibility.
- Honor & Humility – Do good and be a good example of success.
- Family Fun – Collaboration and teamwork are essential to our success.
- Take the Lead – Courage to innovate and push the boundaries of design.
- Freedom & Stability – Freedom to forge our own path.
Communication via email only, NO phone calls or drop-in inquiries. Applicants can send letters of interest, resumes, lists of references, and work examples (limit 10MB) in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com