We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Specifications Writer to maintain and coordinate the firm’s holistic use of BIM through the integration of Revit, VR, Rendering, and other 3D design applications. The project will be based out of Washington, DC, with occasional trips to the New Orleans studio to lead training sessions.
- The equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- 5+ years of architectural experience.
- Knowledge of essential specification requirements, especially Division 1.
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Existing active CSI participation is a significant plus!
- Revit Experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment while effectively meeting project deadlines.
- Assisting project managers with Division 1 requirements and contract conditions review.
- Work with project teams throughout the design process to determine the best strategy for the use of materials and constructability analysis.
- Providing quality control reviews in both Design Development and Construction Document Phases.
- Assisting project designers with material selection and materials and system research.
- Maintaining technical resource library and list of technical resource contacts.
- Support the use of Resilient and sustainable design priorities.
EskewDumezRipple offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long-term disability, life insurance, competitive PTO, and parental leave. Our studio also hosts weekly happy hours and numerous employee events throughout the year.
EskewDumezRipple is a welcoming studio dedicated to equity and inclusion and encourages applications from diverse candidates. To be considered for employment, please submit your resume along with any other relevant portfolio materials that reflect relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com