Responsibility connects us, empowers us, binds us to our community, and challenges us to do what is right. Clean water, safe roads, efficient energy, resilient power sources, and buildings that enhance their surroundings – these are significant responsibilities we take to heart.
At CHA, we believe in responsibly improving the world we live in, and we ask our team to aspire to that ideal every day. At the foundation of our responsibility is our commitment to inclusion and diversity and choosing to treat everyone with dignity and equality. We also take accountability for making decisions that promote sustainability in our business and our designs. We are on a mission to reduce our environmental footprint and bring greener solutions to our clients. We believe it is our responsibility and work to do that each day.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Sr. Architect Manager to join our Buildings – Sports Team remotely from home anywhere along the East Coast or Kansas City, MO.
The Sr. Architect Manager has a broad knowledge of fundamentals in specialty areas and knowledge of principles and practices in related specialties. The individual in this role plans schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of complex projects. The Senior Architect Manager leads, coordinates, and mentors junior staff and project-level employees.
The leader in this role is expected to guide an effective and productive team of other technical professionals. This key role’s success is measured by their team’s technical quality, achieving team utilization targets, engaging and motivating their team to go above and beyond, and effective management of project budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of related professional experience
- A registered Architect license is required
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Must be able to build Revit models
- Managerial experience required
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Sketchup is preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Familiar with QA/QC procedures
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Understands business practices and laws related to architecture
- Ability to travel (once every two weeks)
- Responsible for designing buildings, preparing bids and project proposals, and completing projects from design through construction
- Determine project objectives and requirements.
- Ensures government regulations and zoning codes are followed and adhered to
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and solid architectural judgement in solving problems
- Prepares 2D & 3D presentations
- Manages all aspects of client relations, including attending regular meetings
- Travel as needed
- Other duties, as assigned
At CHA, you can build a career and find your passion across our diverse business lines and project teams. Being part of CHA means being part of a team of talented professionals, where you’ll find support for your career growth and the opportunity to impact our industry and our communities. Find your “why” at CHA!
At CHA, we are helping to build a world where thought leadership, social responsibility, and diversity thrive, and we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining a highly talented and diverse team of individuals to help us do it. Our aspiration to responsibly improve the world we live in – combined with hiring practices, training opportunities, and engagement with our communities – reflects a company culture that is progressive and forward-leaning.
We, as an organization, celebrate the values of inclusion and equality and advocate for the full participation of all people in an environment free of discrimination. To support these values, we invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates can apply for this role directly on our website: Sr. Architect Manager in | Careers at Buildings – Sports (icims.com)
To apply for this job please visit jobs-challp.icims.com.