Website Zambrano Architectural Design, LLC
Zambrano Architectural Design LLC is an Award-winning Design Studio in Freeport, NY providing a full range of Architectural Services to educational, health care, municipal, commercial, and residential clients in the New York and Tri-State area.
A professional degree, experience and a strong portfolio are required. We are looking for the right fit. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are currently seeking strong self-motivated, talented Architects and Emerging Professionals with the following qualifications.
- Candidate must have a professional architectural degree from an accredited Architecture School within the United States.
- Proficient in speaking fluent English and communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in a U.S.-based Architectural firm with knowledge of construction documents and production of all types of projects is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Zoning Ordinances, ADA Accessibility Standards and Building Codes
- Candidate must have strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills, be highly organized and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of the approval process with local authorities.
- Proficiency in REVIT and 3-D modeling experience is a MUST, and I am knowledgeable in AutoCAD as well.
- Assist with design tasks, presentations, and reports. SketchUp, Adobe programs and MS Office Suite knowledge required.
- Conduct site feasibility research and site visit investigations. Generate reports and recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for specific project technical components, including building codes, envelope detailing and overall constructability.
- Experience coordinating Construction Documents and Specifications with consultants (Structural & MEP minimum; additional architectural specialties a plus).
- Experience in Construction Administration; preparation of addenda, RFIs, and change orders.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Great growth and advancement opportunity.
- Convenient to LIRR.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com