Do you enjoy a fast paced, creative environment surrounded by bright and driven colleagues? Do you approach every challenge with a can-do spirit? Use your passion for service and attention to detail to help the Gensler team bring designs to life. As a Studio Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to a team of industry-leading designers and architects. You’re at the heart of your studio’s activities and the soul that keeps your studio moving forward. Studio Coordinators act as an ambassador for their studio and a liaison between their directors/principals and many others.
What You Will Do
- Support Studio Directors and Principals with all administrative needs, including scheduling of meetings, answering phones, travel arrangements, expense reports, correspondence, etc.
- Assist Studio Director with operational aspects of running the studio including but not limited to organizing studio meetings, staffing, financial tracking, timecard collection, PTO tracking, proposal/presentation preparation
- Tracking calendars, budgets, and expenses
- Assist in filling in forms and collating documents required for project proposals
- Assist in assembling and coordinating documents for contracts, client meetings, and project correspondence
- Promote office culture by planning studio retreats, outings, and celebrations
- Manage daily communications with internal and external parties
- Serve as back-up for reception occasionally and other Studio Coordinators
- Daily operations including light IT support, creating and editing presentations, meetings and events setup and cleanup, timesheet management, and other administrative duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in professional administrative position
- A/E/C experience is a plus
- Must show ability to problem solve, both individually and as part of a project team
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (including SharePoint)
- Adobe Suite/In Design experience a huge plus
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the firm, clients, and subcontractors
- Ability to prioritize business responsibilities
- Positive attitude, willingness to “go the extra mile”
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Must be available for overtime on an as-needed basis
To apply for this job please visit gensler.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.