We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Sustainability Coordinator to maintain and coordinate the firm’s holistic use of BIM through the integration of Revit, VR, Rendering, and other 3D design applications. The project will be based out of Washington, DC, with occasional trips to the New Orleans studio to lead training sessions.
- Professional degree in the field of design and construction (architecture, mechanical engineering).
- Applicants should be comfortable in Revit, Rhino, or both and be able to show through their portfolio that they can communicate complex technical results simply and clearly.
- Experience performing life cycle analysis, including issues around embodied carbon, will be helpful.
- Familiarity with building certification systems from LEED to Living Building Challenge to Passivehouse is a strong plus.
- Those who bring 3-5 years’ experience will be preferred, but those with a shorter track record of accomplishment will be considered.
Work alongside project teams, using software and technical analysis to simulate and communicate the impact of design decisions on energy, daylight, carbon, and heat and moisture flow through building assemblies.
EskewDumezRipple offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long-term disability, life insurance, competitive PTO, and parental leave. Our studio also hosts weekly happy hours and numerous employee events throughout the year.
EskewDumezRipple is a welcoming studio dedicated to equity and inclusion and encourages applications from diverse candidates. To be considered for employment, please submit your resume along with any other relevant portfolio materials that reflect relevant experience to jobsedrDC@eskewdumezripple.com.
To apply for this job email your details to jobsedrDC@eskewdumezripple.com