Bergmeyer is an award-winning design collaborative dedicated to creating experiential environments, leading-edge sustainable thinking, and superior service for our retail, restaurant, housing, wellness, workplace, commercial, and academic clients. Join our team in our Los Angeles, CA office.
We design for top-secret clients driving the future of their industries to infinite destinations. We want a creative team leader with limitless curiosity-fueling their design potential to join our collaborative. Are you ready to ride with us?
- Architecture Licensure in CA is required
- Proficiency with Bluebeam and Revit a plus
- 7-12 years of relevant experience, including recent experience with a range of markets including wellness, dry labs, R&D, and industrial spaces as well as workplace projects
- Title 24 experience a plus
- Experience leading the CD and CA phases of interior and architectural projects
- Manage client communication and consultant coordination for multiple, fast-track projects simultaneously
- Manage and mentor an internal project team of up to four people
- Exhibit advanced, technical problem-solving capabilities regarding building construction, detailing, and technologies
- Strong organizational and relationship-building mentality
- The ability to communicate effectively with client teams, consultants, and internal personnel
- Responsible for meeting deadlines with high-quality, thoughtful solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Manage project finances including writing fee proposals and internal and external budgets
- Experience with navigating brand standards and working with brand-focused clients
- Lead in-house team with the preparation of existing conditions via site surveys and full entitlements analyses, as well as applicable code and accessibility reviews
- Navigate hearings with building and zoning officials regarding project approvals (locally & regionally)
- Manage preparation of schematic design, design development, and construction documents with the project team, consultants, contractors, and vendors
- Perform construction phase services and project close-outs
So now it’s your turn to show us what you can make with us.
You be the judge – do you want to experience an inclusive, equitable, pathbreaking, progressive workplace? Ready to om this way with our retail project team?
Travel is required
No agencies and no phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bergmeyer.com.