Do you find it hectic cleaning your toilet bowl? Or are you looking for the best toilet bowl brush to give you a nice clean under those edges? Then, you are on the right page as we have gathered information on various toilet brushes and compiled only the best toilet brushes in the market for you to choose from.
Cleaning a toilet is not an easy nor enjoyable domestic chore, and having to clean with a poor toilet will only make your work look messy or unfinished. You want to achieve a sparkling toilet because a clean toilet speaks much of the whole house. Apart from that, there is an odd feeling of using a clean toilet at home. Before we get to the best toilet brush set in the market, let us define what a toilet bowl brush is and how it is used for clear understanding.
What Is A Toilet Bowl Brush?
A toilet brush is usually made of a long plastic handle with stiff bristles at its end for use in toilet bowl cleaning. The bristles could be round in shape to enable the brush to get underneath the bowl quickly and remove stains.
Are toilet bowl brushes good?
Now let us discuss the best toilet bowl brushes that will help you attain that clean look.
1. Best Budget Toilet Brush- Rubbermaid Comfort Grip
- Full Bristle Brush for all around cleaning
- Base to store your brush
- Durable plastic construction
- Comfortable Handle
Are you looking for a toilet brush, but you are on a budget? Then, the Rubbermaid Comfort Grip will sort you because of its affordability. The best toilet brushes have a durable plastic handle with a full bristled brush head that enables you to reach into hidden areas such as the toilet bowl's bottom and rims. It also comes with a storage holder that is compact and can be easily stored. In addition, the handle gives you a firm and comfortable grip so you can wash for hours without tiring or discomfort.
2. Simplehuman Toilet Brush
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY - We use the best materials and solid engineering...
- EFFICIENT CLEANING - Specially designed crescent-shaped brush...
- DRIP-FREE DESIGN - A unique magnetic collar secures the cover to...
- EASY TO STORE - The slim, dome-shaped cover conveniently stores...
- REMOVABLE BRUSH HEAD - The brush head screws off and on for easy...
If you are looking for the best toilet brushes to spend big on, consider the Simplehuman toilet brush with caddy. The brush has a stainless steel handle with a crescent-shaped head that is drip-free when put magnetically in the holder.
The holder is stylish and also allows the brush bristles to air dry effectively. It also has a removable brush head that enables you to clean it easily and also replace it.
Not to forget that it comes with a 5-year warranty that makes you clean without worrying that it would break.
3. Best Electric Toilet Brush-Tilswall Electric Spin Scrubber
- ???? New 2.0 updated: 【Enjoy new cordless version, save more...
- ???? Metal Instead of Plastic: Sharing similar appearance but...
- ???? 4 Multi-Purpose Brush Heads: Still worrring cleaning with...
- ???? 12A Minimize Damage Rate: Facing stubborn stains, the...
- ???? Tool-free extended handle & best gift: Short or long? it's...
As the name suggests, the Tilswall Electric Spin Scrubber performs to the utter best. It is an all-around toilet brush with an extendable arm to give you a more extended reach while cleaning. You can also change the brush heads to cater to different cleaning surfaces. The brush set comes with an extra-wide flat brush, a pointed brush; a corner rounded brush and a small flat brush.
It features an anti-short circuit and overcharges protection for efficient 4- hour charging of its 4000mAh battery. When fully charged, it can run for up to 180 minutes. You can also adjust the head for it to reach under the rim spots.
4. MR. SIGA Toilet Plunger And Bowl Brush
- 2 in 1 : The product contains a high efficient toilet brush, a...
- HEAVY DUTY TOILET PLUNGER: Built with commercial grade rubber...
- HIGH EFFICIENT TOILET BOWL BRUSH: Strong bristles are not easy to...
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - Compact space saving design keeps your...
- MR.SIGA's mission: Make your housework easier, and make the world...
What happens when you want to clean your toilet, and there is a blockage? You realize it's time to swing in with a toilet plunger before scrubbing the bowl. The best way to sort this issue is to buy a toilet plunger and bowl brush combo, and that is where Mr. Siga's brush and plunger set comes in. The set is space-saving as it combines the brush and the plunger in one holder. The plunger works well as it is made from heavy-duty commercial-grade rubber to unblock your toilet in no time.
You don't have to worry about stubborn blockages because it has a pull-out extension that will clear them.
On the other hand, the toilet brush has stiff nylon bristles that stay in shape and clean effectively. In addition, the plastic handle is durable, giving you a comfortable grip while using it.
5. Oxo Good Grips Hideaway Compact Toilet Brush
- Canister door opens automatically when Toilet Brush is lifted and...
- Toilet Brush features tapered Brush head and sturdy blue bristles...
- Shape of handle is designed for a secure, comfortable grip
- Canister drip tray features ventilation slots that allow water to...
- Compact footprint is ideal for small spaces
The OXO Good Grips Hideaway Compact Toilet Brush is made from high-quality materials with a comfortable handle and a tapered brush head. The toilet brush is made of solid rust-free bristles that help you clean the hard-to-reach areas. Its storage canister has an inbuilt ventilated drip tray that quickly evaporates water after use. Unfortunately, the canister is 17 inches, too tall to fit in some bathroom cabinets. In addition, you have to wait till the water in the canister evaporates to empty the canister and avoid a mess. But it's still better to have a good toilet brush in your bathroom.
6. Scotch-Brite Disposable Scrubber Starter Set
- Genuine Scotch-Brite brand scrubbing power
- Shaped to access stains hidden under the rim
- Built-in bleach alternative cleaner with pumice scrubs away rust...
- Flexing head design allows maximum contact with the toilet bowl
- Contains 5 disposable scrubber refills, 1 handle and 1 caddy
The disposable toilet brushes come in handy for removing tough stains. The scourers are bleached all ready to give you a maximum cleaning impact on the toilet bowl germs by removing the brown stains. In addition, they have a pumice surface that removes chalk, limescale and rust from the bowl. The advantage of using a disposable scrubber is that you don't have to worry about cleaning it afterward. Since they are already bleached, you grab one of them each time you want to clean.
It is rather disadvantageous to the environment in that they go to landfills or sewers if they are flushed. They are also costly.
7. Clorox Corner Toilet Brush And Holder
- TOILET BOWL BRUSH AND HOLDER SET: Includes an under-rim bowl...
- UNDER-RIM BRUSH HEAD: Round brush head with durable bristles and...
- CORNER STORAGE CADDY: Freestanding caddy features a non-slip...
- EFFICIENT SIZE: Measures 16" x 5" x 5.5" total, making it ideal...
The Clorox corner toilet brush and holder have hygienically made brush heads with bristles that work against bacteria, mildew, and mold. In addition, the brush helps to clean out hidden areas like under the rim. The holder has a non-slip rubber base that prevents it from slipping off and protects the bathroom floor from scratching.
The toilet brush is also 17 inches tall, so it might not fit if you have a small cabinet. However, it is narrow enough to store behind a bathroom cabinet. In addition, the brush is permanently attached to the rod, so it's hard to detach and replace.
8. Best Silicone Brush- BoomJoy Toilet Brush And Holder
- TPR Material Bristle: Scrubs and removes stains on the closestool...
- Washable Brush Head: Won't get dirty, the brush head drys fast...
- Invisible Tweezer: Pull out tweezers, easy to remove hairs and...
- Authentic BOOMJOY Brush: Brand and quality assurance, reliable...
- No Spill: High-quality PP thickened base won’t tip or collapse...
If you are into silicone brush sets, then the BoomJoy toilet brush and holder are an excellent choice. It has thermoplastic rubber bristles that deeply clean hidden areas without scratching the material.
It is easy to manage its cleanliness by simply rinsing the brush with hot water, and the debris will drain out. The brush head also dries very fast so that you won't have a problem with molds and mildew.
The handle is made of stainless steel, which is sturdy, durable and rust-resistant.
9. Best Commercial Libman 34 Round Bowl Brush
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: 34
- Item Package Dimension: 15.8" L x 11.0" W x 6.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 2.37 lb
The Libman commercial round bowl brush should be your top pick when looking for a toilet brush for your commercial property. You can purchase it in 4 packs or even 20. These brushes are durable with one-inch-long recycled PET brush bristles that will give you a quick clean of any toilet bowl in no time.
It has a U-shaped brush head that enables you to get underneath the rim to give you a deep clean. The rubber grip is ergonomically shaped and textured to give you a comfortable grip when cleaning the toilet.
10. mDesign Compact Freestanding Plastic Toilet Bowl Brush
- STYLISH STORAGE: Toilet brush with individual holder provides...
- DURABLE & DISCREET: Sturdy-bristled brush deep cleans hard to...
- COMPACT DESIGN: Space-saving design fits into tight bathroom...
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable shatter-resistant...
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 4.25" diameter x 16" high
The mDesign Compact Freestanding Plastic Toilet Bowl Brush is made from high-quality shatter-resistant plastic. The brush holder is unique as it comes with a padded bottom to prevent the floor from getting scratches on frequent movements. The set of the brush comes in 15 different colors to enable you to choose from. In addition, the set is compact and allows you to store it away easily.
It also has a splashproof protective lid to prevent water from splashing out of the holder. In addition, the bottom of the container is poorly ventilated, and that could encourage moisture build-up.
Factors To Consider When Selecting The Best Toilet Bowl Brush
1. The Material
Choose the best toilet brush with silicone bristles that will perform what you expect; it doesn't have to be expensive. The brush should be rigid to get a deep clean under the toilet bowl and flexible enough to reach under the rim of the toilet bowl.
You don't want your toilet brush to keep slipping off your hands while scrubbing. Go for the ones with a rubber handle, and that will give you a soft grip.
3. Easy To Clean
The toilet brushes you are using should be easy to clean to avoid using a dirty brush that will spread germs instead. Consider using closed brush holders where you can mix bleach and immerse the brush once you are done. After a few hours, you can remove your brush and let it air dry.
To avoid foul odors, ensure the toilet brush has dried thoroughly. Choose a brush with a holder that catches drip while the brush dries. Most toilet brushes have open backs to allow air circulation, but some don't.
A toilet brush is not an expensive item to buy, but you can find toilet brushes that are highly priced. Some people go for the cheapest models while others get the premium models. If you are rich, you can go for electric toilet brushes to give your toilet glam.
Frequently Asked Questions On The Best Toilet Bowl Brushes.
1. How Long Should You Use A Toilet Brush?
You can always get a new toilet brush after you have maximized the use of the old one. Use it to its fullest potential to reduce waste. If you use your toilet more often, you can replace it even after six months, depending on how it is worn out. Or you can replace the brush if it's no longer functioning adequately.