Protein shakes are a very important part of maintaining a healthy way of life. Particularly in case you exercise frequently or have a busy way of life. A protein shake is a great and fast method to obtain the critical nutrients your body has to recuperate and keep healthier. It’s possible to easily blend your favorite fruits, protein powders, and liquids to make a tasty meal.
You always think you need the best protein powder if you’ve got everything for your best protein shake. But, even if flavored, the powder may feel terrible if taken with plain water or coconut milk, particularly if the powder does not dissolve well. For all these reasons, we suggest you prepare some protein shakes created by organic substances. It is making better flavor too great for health and more economical.
But tired of needing to combine your protein drink in a shaker jar? Currently, utilizing the best blender for protein shakes is a smart option. A protein shake blender will create smoother protein beverages and save you time.
List of 8 Best Blender For Protein Shakes
1. Ninja QB3001SS Ninja Fit Compact Personal Blender.
- PULSE TECHNOLOGY: The powerful 700-watt push-to-blend motor base...
- NUTRIENT EXTRACTION: Unlock hidden nutrition from whole fruits...
- FROZEN BLENDING: Crush ice and pulverize frozen ingredients for...
- COMPACT & SIMPLE: So compact that it fits on any countertop, and...
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Blend directly in the 16-oz. single-serve...
The Ninja fit is best if you want a cheaper blender but can still handle tough shake ingredients like seeds and leafy greens. Ninja Fit comes with 16 ounces personal jars with lids and can blend smoothly in various recipes even if your shake is limited to liquid, ice, powder or additions like fruits and nuts.
Even though this blender can make smooth nut butter to add to shakes, it doesn’t come with a smoothie bowl maker. Also, it is operated by pressing down on the jar and keeping you on it constantly while using it, making it an inconvenient design. However, it is easy to clean and operates quietly.
Image Credits: techradar.com
2. NurtriBullet Pro 900
- With 900 watts of power, the NutriBullet Pro is faster and...
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades...
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz....
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to...
- Included components - 1 power base, 1 Cross blade, 2 colossal...
The NurtriBullet Pro 900 is an excellent choice if you want a blender that is not bulky and takes up minimal space in your kitchen cabinet and counter. This high-efficiency blender delivers a high power of 900 watts, powerful enough to blend ingredients such as green leafy vegetables and ice into a silky protein shake.
Image Credits: rtings.com
Also, it is durable and easy to clean, making it the best choice. The best thing about this NurtriBullet Pro 900 blender is that it is a 13-piece set. It includes the nutriBullet Pro base, one emulsifying extractor blade, two high-impact BPA-free 32-ounce cups, two flip-top lids, two-handled lip rings, two comfort lip rings, and a hardcover recipe book.
3. Vitamix, White 5200 Blender
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety...
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce...
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast...
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless...
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your...
Are you looking for a blender for protein shakes that can handle soup or batch margaritas? Look for a vitamin 5200 blender. It comes in a 64-ounce jar, and it’s great for blending single-serve portions making extremely smooth protein shakes with ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts. It can crush ice cubes as well.
Image Credits: seriouseats.com
Another great feature is that this blender has a jar with a two-part lid which means you can pour in the puree mid-blend. However, it doesn’t have automatic blending programs, making you stop the blender manually when done. Still, blending a protein shake takes the shortest time and is easy to clean by hand.
4. Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes...
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even...
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: All 4 functions – Blend, Mix, Crush and...
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go...
- BLADES FOR ANY RECIPE: Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher,...
Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System is a multi-purpose blender, and you can use it for blending, food processing and nutrient extraction. It is powerful as it produces 1500 watts of power, making it a master of shakes and frozen drinks and processing ice cubes in a few seconds.
Image Credits: 9to5toys.com
If you want single-serve shakes to family-size options, Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System is a good option because it includes an XL pitcher and 16-ounce cups. Use it to make various meals, from shakes and smoothies to dips. Besides, it comes in a complete set with dishwasher-safe, BPA-free accessories, including an 8-cup food processor bowl, a 72-ounce pitcher, two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups with lids, and a 30-recipe guide.
However, it is difficult to clean because it has sharp blades that are difficult to clean by hand, making it dishwasher safe. The blender has an automatic blending program preventing you from watching over it until it is done blending.
5. Oster Pro 1200 Blender
- This Oster blender and food processor features 7 speeds,...
- Features an 8-cup, BPA-free Tritan plastic dishwasher-safe jar;...
- Extra-wide 3.5” jar allows ingredients to reach the blade...
- Includes a 5-cup food processor with slicing and shredding...
- Dual Direction Blade technology for extra blending power to chop...
The Oster pro 1200 is a budget friendly and a versatile blender option for protein shakes. It is accompanied with 48 ounce main jars and 24 ounce personal jar with a lid. Either of the jars can greatly blend fibrous ingredients such as green leafy vegetables and fruit skin into silky smooth shakes.
Image Credits: bestbuy.com
Also, it is a good option for shake recipes that include liquid, powder and ice cubes since it can easily pulverize ice cubes. Again it is easy to clean by hand, and the blades are dishwasher-safe. However, it does not have great build quality, making it a concern if you plan to use it daily.
6. Magic Bullet Blenders
- Included: (1) 250W motor base, (1) cross-blade, (1) tall cup, (1)...
- The magic bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more....
- Effortlessly create your favorite meals and snacks like...
- Included recipe book gets you started making quick, easy, and...
Magic bullet blenders are one of the best personal blenders and are multipurpose. Whether you are chopping, blending, mixing or grinding, it is also versatile and easy to use; however, it delivers low power of 200 watts.
Image Source: thespruceeats.com
The magic bullet blender is lightweight, meaning you can carry it anywhere. If you are looking for a pocket-friendly blender that is as low as $30, the magic bullet is an excellent option
7. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies with 14oz Travel Cup and Lid
- BLEND AND GO: Blend fruit smoothies, shakes and your favorite icy...
- POWERFUL BLENDING PERFORMANCE: Durable stainless steel blades on...
- QUICK & EASY CLEANUP: The blending jar, blades and travel lid on...
- COMPACT DESIGN FITS MOST CUP HOLDERS: The small size of the...
- EASY ONE-TOUCH BLENDING. Quickly prepare a variety of icy drinks...
If smoothies and protein shakes are a staple in your diet plan, your lifestyle just got easier. The Hamilton Beach Personal Creations Blender with Travel Lid allows you to blend and operate.
Image Credits: goodhousekeeping.com
Considering the blending jar can also be a travel mug with a lid, there’s no need to discover the perfect cup or clean the blender before leaving home. Rather, get rid of the jar in the base, and you are prepared to proceed.
The Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender gives supreme drink durability and versatility. It acts as a stationary blending jar through blending style, plus a removable travel mug with a lid that allows you to drink directly from the jar and also fits most car cup holders.
This personal blender has an incredibly compact feature makes it fantastic for traveling with one to function, games or sporting events and is great for small living spaces.
8. PopBabies Personal Blender For Protein Shakes
- BLEND AND GO PORTABLE BLENDER: blend & drink from the 14 oz. Jar...
- COMPACT DESIGN PERSONAL BLENDER: the petite size makes it the...
- UNIQUE FUNCTION AND GIFT: blending while charging;
- SAFE AND VERSATILE SMOOTHIE BLENDER: dishwasher safe to-go cups...
- POWERFUL AND WORLDWIDE TRAVEL BLENDER: strong enough to crush ice...
PopBabies Portable Blender recognized actual mobile because of the USB rechargeable and adorable body. Much like the plugins blender, pour juices out of 1 cup to another, and the bulky base isn’t carried either; PopBabies blender can go with you completely or bottle itself.
From mixing to drinking or on the move, all in 1 cup (16oz), also a single button operation, it’s so easy, flexible, and simple to use and wash. Mini but strong.
Image Credits: popbabies.com
Traveling all over the world no restrictions on the electricity structure of different nations. Make morning smoothies in the car or workplace, have a post-workout or protein shake at the fitness center, and share the new juice with your colleague at teatime.
Replenish your nourishment when traveling or camping with this mobile blender; perfect for car holding, enjoying and making fresh juice on-road excursions. Lovely equipment for pupils, traveling individuals, persons residing in flats, yoga or fitness lovers, campers etc.
Feature to Consider When Buying the Best Blender for Protein Shakes
Blenders come in different sizes, varying from 3 to 14 cups. It is essential to choose the right one that matches your needs. If you have a small space in your kitchen, choose a compact and single-serve blender. Also, if you love meal preparations for a group of family or friends, it is good to look for a larger size.
b) Speed and Power
For a blender, a simple and powerful machine is the best. However, blenders can perform simple to complex tasks like making nut butter and crushing ice.
- Speed: consider blenders with between 3 to 10-speed settings because below the three will not give you enough.
- Power: look for blenders with 500 watts and above, which is enough for a typical blender workload, such as making protein shakes and smoothies.
Price is a huge consideration when purchasing the right blender. Different blender options for quality and durability are on the market at friendly prices. So, take your time to check on your budget and needs before buying a blender.
d) Type of Blender
When searching for a protein shake blender, there are three types to choose from;
- Countertop blenders: They are known to be having a classic large pitcher with a handle usually mounted on top of the motor base. These are also user-friendly and perform different functions like mixing, crushing, and blending.
- High-performance blenders: They have the strongest motors with great functionality, yielding the smoothest consistency. They are also called multifunctional appliances since they can perform grinding and food processing and can be used for various ingredients, including tougher ones like nuts and ice.
- Single-serve blenders: This is the most efficient compared to the others. Its pitcher is much smaller, can only serve one portion, and doubles as a to-go cup. Given that they come in smaller sizes, they have less power, making them unsuitable for more complex ingredients such as nuts.
Frequently Asked Questions about Blenders for Protein Shakes (FAQs)
a) How can you clean protein powder out of a blender?
Cleaning a protein powder from a blender will depend on the one you are using. This is because some blenders have an option of self cleaning by simply adding warm water and soap and then blending to clean. While others are dishwasher-safe and need hand washing. Protein powder varies in texture; some may require scrubbing with a brush or sponge to clean.
b) How long should it take to blend a protein shake?
Blending protein shakes will take about 1 minute when blended on high speed until smooth. Also, add more liquid when the protein shake is not blending effortlessly.
c) What is the best way to blend protein powder?
Consider using the right tools. That is a high-speed blender and a shaker bottle. If you choose to use a blender, add all your ingredients with protein powder, then blend until smooth. But if you use a shaker bottle, add the liquid and protein powder on top, then shake.
Conclusion on Best Blender For Protein Shakes
Image Credits: t3.com
I’ve listed the eight best blenders for protein shakes which are amongst the best on the marketplace concerning quality and cost. While searching for a blender, select one that matches your particular wants and do not fall for excess hype or promotion. Choose a personal blender if you need an appliance to mix your protein powder correctly. If you’d like a more powerful machine, go for exactly what you need for a top-quality countertop version.