Best Inflatable Hot Tub for Home Massage and Relaxation
Buying the best inflatable hot tub is great if you want to enjoy a good relaxation session after a long day at work. It will help you soothe your aching muscles, and you can even enjoy some bonding time with your loved ones.
Inflatable hot tubs are available in different materials and sizes. Additionally, they also have different extra features that make each unique, such as the number of jets, LED lights, and even headrests. They are easy to install and portable and thus, ideal for all living spaces.
If you are looking into the best portable hot tubs, the following are 5 options you can choose from today.
1. Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: nothing beats the feeling of...
- Easy to operate: the digital control panel lets you dictate the...
- Durable and innovative construction: The spa's durable PVC...
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup...
- Benefits of a portable hot tub: with lift handles, the spa can be...
This Coleman option is your best inflatable hot tub if you need a remedy for muscle and joint pain. It is also ideal when you want to relieve stress; you can share it with five people so you can forget all your worries.
The portable hot tub comes with inflatable walls made with UV-resistant and puncture-resistant Tritech material that retains shape regardless of how many times you deflate and inflate it. The Saluspa's internal beam construction offers balance, durability, and stability regardless of how many people use it simultaneously.
This hot tub uses air and heat to offer you the best massage. It comes with 114 bubble jets and heats the water 104 degrees Fahrenheit. It carries a water capacity of 242 gallons.
The inflatable hot tub comes with a multi-purpose pump you can use to inflate and filtrate your water. Additionally, it also comes with a chemical dispenser that keeps your chlorine levels optimum for the best water quality.
It is easy to set up; inflate with the included pump. The hot tub comes with a digital control panel that allows you to set your ideal temperature. Also, it has a power-saving timer that allows you to prepare the tub up to 72 hours in advance.
This inflatable hot tub is portable and comes with handles for easy carrying. Also, it deflates to an ideal compact size for easy storage. It also comes with a cover that protects your water from dirt and debris if you start setting up hours before using it.
2. Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when...
- Dimensions: 71" W x 26" H | Inner Size: 52" W | Cord length: 9...
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets...
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech...
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup...
This inflatable hot tub from Bestway comes with a durable construction consisting of a puncture-resistant Tritech material and I-beam construction so it can retain shape after many deflations.
It comes with an easy-to-use digital control panel that allows you to sit in the tub and control everything, from water temperature, jet sprays and more. It can heat your water up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit and also comes with 120 bubble jets.
It is a four-person hot tub and carries 177 gallons of water. It is easy to set up; simply use the pump to inflate and then the LED control panel to set the ideal water temperature. Even better, this inflatable hot tub also comes with a power-saving timer so you can slowly prepare your spa.
The package includes the pump and also a cover. The hot tub comes with lift handles for easy portability and also deflates nicely for easy storage.
3. Intex PureSpa 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
- TOTAL RELAXATION: Pampering yourself is easy in this relaxing...
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button...
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes...
- INCLUDED: Spa Tub, Cover, Heating System, test strip, 10W Hard...
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be...
This is your best inflatable hot tub if you want the ultimate spa experience at home. It comes with a color-changing LED light system plus included headrests, both features you will not find in most inflatable hot tubs.
It is made with Fiber-Tech construction that is durable for long-time use. Additionally, the exterior is made with a puncture-resistant 3-ply laminated material. The hot tub also comes with a built-in water treatment system for hard water.
It can sit up to 6 people, carries a water capacity of 290 gallons, and heats up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. However, this impressive hot tub will not be effective in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
It comes with 170 bubble jets, an easy-to-use digital control panel, and a 25 feet cord length so you can easily set it up outdoors. It also comes with a thermal ground cloth and an insulated cover to preserve heat and water quality.
Unlike other inflatable hot tubs, this one self-inflates in a shot time. The hot tub comes with a lockable cover to keep little ones away when you are not near the tub.
The package comes with a test strip, an inflation hose, a carry bag, a chlorine dispenser, and two cartridges, among other things.
4. ALEKO Round Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Cover
- 4-Person Portable Hot Tub: The round hot tub has 210-gallon water...
- Spa Tub: Ideal for joint/muscular pain, improved sleep, stress...
- Hot Tub: Heats up to a maximum temperature of 108 degrees; For...
- Built-in Features: 1500-watt power pack, 900-watt heater,...
- Portable Hot Tub: Outer PVC thickness - 0.66mm/264 gauge;...
A good inflatable hot tub can help you improve your sleep, relieve stress, muscle pain, joint pain, and even your mood. This ALEKO inflatable hot tub promises to offer all these comforts.
It comes with a water capacity of 210 gallons and can sit up to four people. It can heat the water up to 108 degrees Fahrenheit, but it is better to keep the heat below 104 degrees.
It also comes with a digital panel for easy operation and works with 130 high-powered jets to deeply relax your stressed muscles.
It sports durable construction using a thick PVC material. It also comes with a durable cover to help preserve heat and water quality, a rubble cloth, and a ground cloth. It is easy to set up in minutes using the included inflation hose.
The ALEKO inflatable hot tub is reliable and available in five different colors. You can also find the model in different sizes.
5. Coleman SaluSpa Havana AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub with Remote Control
- Contents: 1 spa, 1 cover, 1 pump, 1 ChemConnect dispenser, 1...
- Included remote control allows you to control the pump,...
- Digital control panel heats the water up to 104 degrees F
- Power Saving Timer allows you to set the temperature of your spa...
This inflatable hot tub makes it very easy to set up before your jump in for an unwinding session. It comes with a remote control you can use to adjust the water temperature and more settings from the palm of your hands.
It is made with durable Tritech material, which is UV resistant and puncture resistant. It also comes with a ChemoConnect dispenser which controls the ideal amount of chlorine for the tub. Additionally, the inflatable jacuzzi comes with a durable cover with a lock feature.
Its air bubbles are released from the bottom of the tub and work well with warm water for the best bubble massage at home. It also comes with a power-saving timer so you can prepare your water beforehand.
The hot tub uses an included pump that inflates, heats, and controls the massage system. It also comes with a repair patch and two filter cartridges.
Factors To Help You Buy The Best Inflatable Hot Tub
When looking to get the best inflatable hot tubs, these are some of the most important features you need to understand.
1. Types of inflatable hot tubs
There are two types of inflatable hot tubs you can choose from;
The most common types of inflatable hot tubs use air jets for massage therapy. The air jets, or bubble jets, are holes pierced through the wall or ground of the hot tub.
They push air through the water to create a bubble effect that gently massages your aching muscles and joints while also helping you relax.
The hot tubs that use an air jet system are the most affordable option, with the only downside being the noise they produce. The air is generated by the same pump that inflates the tub, so the session can be a bit noisy.
Additionally, the air jet hot tubs cool down faster because of the new cold air introduced through bubbles.
b) Hydro jets
Also called water jets, there are not many inflatable hot tubs with its system. It is more common in permanent hot tubs because it requires a strong pump and powerful water piping.
While it is rare for inflatable hot tubs to use this system, you can find it in a few models like the Coleman Lay Z Spa.
Hydrojets are adjustable, omnidirectional jets built into the wall of a hot tub. Hydrojets are powerful, and you can use your control system to concentrate the massage on parts of your body that need it most.
This system is best for deep massages for sore muscles, and it is less noisy. However, these inflatable spas will also cost as much as double the price of air jets.
When buying your best inflatable hot tubs, it is best to consider how big it needs to be. Size is affected by two main factors;
- The amount of space you have
- The number of people who would need to use it simultaneously
If you have enough space in your backyard, you can easily get a hot tub that carries up to six adults. However, if you have minimal space, you can also get a hot tub for two people.
Also, it is best to choose a hot tub you can enjoy, especially when it carries the maximum number of people. For this, you can consider the shape of the inflatable hot tub.
You can buy your best inflatable hot tub with a round shape if most occupants are young children. However, if you want a 6-person inflatable hot tub for grown-ups, maybe considering an ovular or rectangular shape can minimize the amount of leg contact you will deal with.
The design of your inflatable hot tub can also influence your purchase. Most come with the heater, bowler, air pump, control panel, and other accessories in an adjacent unit. This design requires more space, so only buy if you can store it accordingly.
Other inflatable hot tubs come with these features integrated into the walls, e.g., a built-in air pump, a built-in chemical dispenser, a soft-touch control panel, and more. It is a better option if you are short on space.
While most inflatable hot tubs come at an affordable price, extra features can make hot tubing a bit more expensive. These are features like;
- Water jets or hydro jets instead of bubble jets
- LED underwater lighting systems. These are great for better ambience, especially at night, but they are features manufacturers will sell for more.
- Size. The price of the inflatable hot tub varies according to hot tub capacity; a 2-person inflatable hot tub will cost much less compared to a 6-person hot tub.
- Accessories. The price changes when the hit tub comes with more accessories such as headrests, beverage holders, stairs, replacement filters, and more. If you need these accessories, it could save you money buying them together with your inflatable hot tub rather than buying them separately.
5. Water treatment
If you use hard water, the best inflatable hot tub for you should have a hard water treatment system that prevents limescale build-up.
Additionally, if you have salty water, your new inflatable hot tub should have a system that eliminates the need to use excess chlorine, which would make the hot tub uncomfortable because of the smell.