The Best Mattress For Stomach Sleepers To Buy
Stomach sleeping is not a common sleeping position to many people, and it comes accompanied by its fair share of challenges since not many mattress brands are designed to cater to it. Before buying a mattress, stomach sleepers are required to do thorough product research that is to enable them to choose the most appropriate mattress that will deliver optimum comfort.
When one sleeps on the stomach, the spine and the neck are strained, and if using the wrong mattress, one may suffer from a lot of pains associated with the particular discomfort. Going for a brand new mattress that is better when it comes to stomach sleeping may be the long-term solution for any stomach sleeper who wants the nights to be comfortable.
There are relatively many mattress brands that sell mattresses, and finding the perfect mattress fit for one's particular needs might be time and effort draining. This article will point anyone looking in the right direction because we have selected the best mattresses.
What's On This Page?
- Best Mattresses For Stomach Sleepers
- 1. Zinus 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattress
- 2. Ashley Chime 12 Inch Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress
- 3. Amazon Basics Cooling Gel-Infused, Medium-Firm, Memory Foam Mattress
- 4. Queen Memory Foam Mattress, Avenco Queen Mattress in a Box, 12 Inch Premium Bed Mattress
- 5. Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Important Factors To Consider When Looking For The Best Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Mattresses For Stomach Sleepers
Best Mattresses For Stomach Sleepers
1. Zinus 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattress
- COOL, CALM & COMFY - This mattress delivers the 3 C’s of sleep,...
- CONFORMING FOAM & POCKET SPRINGS – Layers of soft comfort foam,...
- CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US...
- EXPERTLY PACKAGED - Our technology allows this mattress to be...
- Worry-free 10 year limited warranty included; twin mattress...
This is an ideal mattress choice for anyone looking for pure comfort. It is designed to deliver a cool, comfortable, and calm sleep. It has a pocketed innerspring and cooling foam that plays an integral role in keeping the body away from motion and heat generated by a sleeping partner.
The manufacturer made sure that it has durable pocket springs and a conforming foam which easily qualifies it for all stomach sleepers. The foam is Centipur US Certified and delivers exceedingly well for a long period of time.
The manufacturer also made sure that it has a 10-year limited warranty, and it can support a weight that goes up to 250 lbs and with its other bigger sizes supporting up to 500 lbs. With this mattress, stomach sleeping will not be strenuous as before.
2. Ashley Chime 12 Inch Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress
- MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS: For sound sleep you've always dreamed of....
- 12" PROFILE: Designed with layers of memory foam for support and...
- PLUSH SUPPORT: Thick layers of memory foam contour to your body...
- QUEEN SIZE: Measures 59” W x 79” D x 12” H and is...
This particular mattress brand is designed with various foam layers to provide adequate support and comfort to the stomach sleeper. Its uniquely designed support foam plays a huge role in delivering a peaceful and luxurious undisturbed sleep.
The manufacturer was also keen to consider maintenance and made sure that it is maintenance-free and made of a durable material that is hypoallergenic and that protects mold, pet dander, dust mites, and pollen from encroaching the mattress.
The mattress measures 59" W x 79" D x 12" H, making it easily compatible with a variety of beds in the market. The company also makes sure that it is packaged in a protective box that needs one to cut the box open, roll the mattress and watch it expand to the right size. It is safe to be slept on, but one should wait at least 72 hours for all packaging-related odors to disappear completely.
3. Amazon Basics Cooling Gel-Infused, Medium-Firm, Memory Foam Mattress
- 10” three-layer, hypoallergenic mattress with cooling gel...
- Cooling gel memory foam top layer and breathable middle layer...
- Medium-firm mattress offers exceptional support for a restful...
- CertiPUR-US certified and made in the USA of U.S. and imported...
- Vacuum-packed for shipping; allow 72 hours for mattress to reach...
This specific mattress brand is made of three 10 inch foam layers that are hypoallergenic free, accompanied by a cooling memory top layer. It also has a good supportive middle layer and a foam base that is durable and reliable.
The best thing about the cooling gel memory foam top layer is that it is breathable, with airflow channels that see to it that it is always cool, which is imperative in regulating the temperatures when one sleeps. This medium-firm mattress for stomach sleepers offers excellent support for a luxurious night's sleep, even with the quilted top that offers maximum softness.
It is made in the USA and is CertiPUR-US certified to offer the best comfort not just for stomach sleepers but also for all sleepers with its superior memory foam feature.
4. Queen Memory Foam Mattress, Avenco Queen Mattress in a Box, 12 Inch Premium Bed Mattress
- ✪ STAY COOL ALL NIGHT LONG: Avenco premium 12 inch memory foam...
- ✪ BETTER SUPPORT AND PRESSURE RELIEF: The double airflow wave...
- ✪ SLEEP SOUNDLY WITH AVENCO MEDIUM PLUSH MATTRESS: 2 plush...
- ✪ THE LATEST IN SLEEP TECHNOLOGY: 4 layers of CertiPUR-US foam...
- ✪ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Finished with a warp knitting fabric...
Any stomach sleeper who is looking for guaranteed comfort will, without a doubt, choose this memory foam mattress. The manufacturer was keen when manufacturing it to include a gel-infused foam with open cells to deliver the best air circulation. The gel foam is incredible when it comes to reducing perspiration and heat in hot or humid climates.
This is among the best mattresses for stomach sleepers because it also has a pressure relief feature that is very integral when it comes to providing the best support. It has a high-density foam that adjusts according to body weight and size to provide the best support during sleep.
It also uses the best technology and is fully certified for safe sleeping. After buying, it expands pretty fast, and within 72 hours, it is supposed to be fully expanded. It is also supported by a warp knitted fabric cover that is easily compressed in the delivery box.
5. Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress: With cloudlike memory foam...
- Luxurious Comfort: This medium firm memory foam mattress offers...
- Support For Every Sleeper: Whether you are a side sleeper or feel...
- Made In The USA: Our memory foam mattresses, mattress toppers,...
- Committed To Great Sleep: We invented the memory foam mattress in...
This is one of the not-so-many memory foam mattresses that have a dual-layer design that has a memory foam top layer that is accompanied by a long-lasting base foam. This mattress is easily known to conform to the body shape and size and thus, provides amazing pressure relief to the neck and back.
Each of the different foam layers it has is totally hypoallergenic, which naturally means that the sleep will be safer and stronger for a long time. This memory foam mattress is made in the USA and fully CertiPUR-US certified as safe, comfortable, and durable.
When it comes to the warranty, it has a 10-year warranty that guarantees the user to sleep on it without worrying that it will not deliver. It is easy to unbox and set up within just a few minutes. The packaging is double sealed to make sure that it is fully protected. Stomach sleepers will find this foam mattress ideal for their sleeping needs.
Important Factors To Consider When Looking For The Best Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
1. Spine Alignment
The spine is among the most crucial parts of the body and should be kept comfortable, especially when sleeping. All stomach sleepers should look for a mattress that fully supports the spine such that it is in a neutral and healthy position at all times. If at any event the spine is twisted, the sleep tends to get uncomfortable and, worst still, unhealthy.
Stomach sleepers need to sleep on a mattress with enough firmness to keep the midsection and the hips in a position that they are not pushing too far. Stomach sleeping requires a mattress that has a medium-firm firmness (most preferably) that will make sure that the body is granted firm support.
Those who prefer a much plusher feel will find it totally ideal to choose mattresses with a pillow top or, better still, buy their own comfortable pillow that will not compromise on the quality of the mattress.
3. Mattress Type
Many stomach sleepers find memory foam mattresses the best when it comes to providing ultimate comfort and pressure relief. However, latex mattresses are also doing a relatively good job in providing firmness options for different body types and sleepers.
Hybrid and innerspring mattresses are also firmer than latex mattresses and, in that regard, being extremely helpful to stomach sleepers since they offer much-needed support.
4. Available Accessories
The most common accessories for all mattresses are pillows, bedsheets, and duvets. The best pillow option for stomach sleepers should come in handy when matters related to elevating the sleep posture are concerned. It is advisable to pick a pillow that is reasonably flat since a fat pillow will end up pushing the posture outside alignment and, in the process, cause some neck pain.
When a flat pillow is placed under the pelvis, it also helps in propping up the hips and, in the process, prevents them from wide shifting when sleeping.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Mattresses For Stomach Sleepers
1. What Makes A Good Mattress?
This is one of the first questions that come up when buying a mattress for stomach sleepers. When buying, there are a few considerations that one is supposed to make, and they include the following.
A good mattress should be accompanied by a valid warranty from the manufacturer. Typically, warranties cover sagging, firmness support, and a variety of many other issues.
b) Positive Reviews From Customers
If a mattress for stomach sleeping has positive reviews from customers, it is a sign that it is good and that it actually delivers. On the other hand, if it has wobbly reviews, then it simply means that it can not be fully relied upon, which makes it a gamble.
c) Risk-Free Trial Period
A good mattress should have a reasonable trial-period so that the customer is confident that buying it is the right choice.
2. Does The Weight Of The Mattress Have Any Relation To Its Quality?
Typically, good mattresses tend to be heavier since they are made of layers of memory foam that offer the best firmness options. However, it is not right to say that the mattress's weight is the only crucial factor to note when buying a good-quality mattress for stomach seeping since several factors come into play for a mattress model to be considered of good quality.
3. Which Features Are Good When Choosing The Best Mattress?
Buying a new mattress is not supposed to be taken lightly since it determines the buyer's health. Stomach sleepers should make sure that they buy mattresses that have the ability to let them enjoy their sleep blissfully while soothing all the important pressure points.
Stomach sleepers with back pains should be overly careful with the mattress they choose since they need to be defined support compared to other sleepers. All said and done; one should look for a mattress with outstanding support and quality to be assured of a luxurious night's sleep.
As discussed above, it is not really hard for stomach sleepers to get their hands on the best mattress. Actually, it is relatively easy when one truly understands the specific features to go for. Getting the best mattress will not only improve the quality of sleep and life in general, but it also plays an imperative role in improving the overall productivity of the user since when waking up for work, he is well-rested and ready to face the day.
The mattress material notwithstanding, hot sleepers and stomach sleepers alike should go for the best mattress in terms of the comfort being offered. At the end of the day, it is the quality that really matters and not whether it is a memory foam or a latex mattress.